Photographic Excursions on Ios starting in June focus on 14 scenic routes that cover most of the island
The images on this page and more on The Excursion List page with additional photographs will help you decide which itinerary most appeals. Don’t hesitate to contact us for details.
Notes about the Photographic Excursions
1. Each excursion will last approximately 3 hours.
2. Prices are €50 / person. Private excursions can be organised. Please contact me using the contact form on this site for details.
3. Food and beverages are not provided during workshops, consider the importance of water, sun cream and a hat.
4. Long trousers, trekking shoes or boots and a small backpack are suggested. The vegetation is usually not high from the ground but can be rough at times on, therefore covering legs is recommended.
5. Groups will not exceed 15 people.
6. Children must be at least 12 years old and accompanied by an adult. A discount of 20% is offered to children.
7. Cameras and equipment are not supplied. Participants are free to use their choice of equipment.
8. Payment can be made via Paypal, including credit cards, 48 hours before the start of an excursion. See our Terms and Conditions.
9. A Liability Waiver must be signed by each participant.
10. Special Excursions cost €75 are only for fit participants. See The Excursion List page for info.
For Model Photography in Ios and Sikinos, click here.
Photographic Sea Excursions
As a freediver and spear fisherman based in Ios, I know the island’s coastline very well. I’m happy to accompany photographers on photographic snorkelling and freediving excursions. Please note, equipment in not provided and I am not offering diving courses or diving instruction.
Notes about Photographic Sea Excursions
1. Excursions can take place in many locations around Ios. The list includes: A) Manganari Bay (South East) B) Varvaronisi Island (South East) C) Tris Krises Bay (South East) D) Plakes Bay (East) E) Psathi Bay (North East) F) Agia Theodoti Bay (North) G) Loretzena Bay (West) H) Koumbara Bay (South West) I) Kolitsani Bay ( South) J) Saponokoma Bay (South) Please note, certain locations need to be trekked to.
2. Equipment is not supplied but can be rented. I personally wear a wetsuit because of the fresh temperature of the water especially when swimming for an hour or more. Wetsuits cannot easily be rented so please consider this, i.e. having your own equipment is a valid idea.
3. For prices please contact me using the contact form on this site.
4. Children must be at least 12 years old.
7. Payment can be made via Paypal, including credit card, 48 hours before the start of an excursion. See our Terms and Conditions.
8. A Liability Waiver must be signed by each participant.